Hello guys, today in this post i am gonna tell you how to optimize your AMD Radeon settings for better gaming performance & boost FPS. Before we begin, this method is only for the latest AMD drivers the adrenalin Edition. So if you are running the previous edition of AMD graphics drivers such as catalyst or crimson, I recommend you to uninstall those drivers completely from your computer and get the latest adrenalin edition drivers for your particular GPU from the official source. So hope you all installed the latest edition and the graphics drivers at this point, so let’s begin with best AMD Radeon settings for gaming & boost FPS 2018.
Best AMD Radeon Settings for Gaming & Boost FPS 2018 [How to]
- Right-click on your desktop and choose AMD Radeon Settings, which will bring you to the AMD Radeon Settings window and the first thing we have to do here is to make sure you’re running the latest version of your graphics driver. You can do that by going to the Updates tab and click on Check for Updates. If you found any go for it and get it updated because the latest drivers are always to get a better performance.
- Now let’s go ahead and optimize the AMD settings. Click on the Gaming tab then click on Global Settings and once you’re here right click on the Reset button. Now choose Graphics Settings then click on Yes and it will reset everything back to default. So if you are previously messed up any settings here it will not affect your new optimization process.
- Now you need to click on the Anti-aliasing Mode. Now choose Override application settings which reveals Anti-aliasing Level settings. So make sure you are selected a 2X option from here.
- Now click on the Anisotropic Filtering Mode and turn it on which will bring you the Anisotropic Filtering Level and again make sure you are selected the least of the setting which is 2X option.
- Now go to Texture Filtering Quality by default it is set to standard but I recommend you to choose Performance option.
- Now go to Wait for Vertical Refresh, it’s not something new but the same old vsync or vertical sync so I recommend you to choose the option Always off for vertical sync.
- Now go to Tessellation Mode and you can see it is set to AMD optimized option by default. At this point the tessellation process will always run at a maximum level which is 64x but it can definitely have a negative impact on the performance especially if you’re running games on a low-end card. So I recommend you to change the AMD optimized option to Override application settings and Maximum Tessellation Level settings fell revealed to you. So click on it and choose 32X or lower but beware decreasing most of the settings below a certain level may result in a loss in quality.
That’s all we can do to optimize the AMD settings for better gaming or boost fps. So hope you all experiencing a performance boost in your games by doing this optimization. Let us know in the comments below.