What is medical marijuana? or what is Telemedicine Technology? what are its benefits? and what is Telemedicine technology for healthcare?
If your queries are related to the above questions, then don’t worry, as I will give you all the answers. You just have to sit back and read the full article with full concentration.
What is Medical Marijuana?
Medical marijuana refers to a medicine that is prepared by plants. The plants which help to make medical marijuana are Cannabis sativa or Cannabis indica. These two plants are helping medical to make medicines for centuries.
There are three major components of Medical Marijjuana:
- THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol)
- CBN (Cubic Boron Nitrate)
- CBS (Corticobasal syndrome)
As we know, nothing is perfect in this world and this rule also applies to medicines and medical marijuana also has some side effects. It will lead to fatigue, dry mouth, dizziness, paranoia, and if you use these medicines more and more then it will also lead to mood changes and hallucinations. Now, the question arises that if this medicine has side effects then is it legal to use? and if you also have this question then you will get the answer in the next section.
There are overall 43 countries in the world and 33 states in the United States which had legalized the medical use of medical marijuana, but the Federal Drug Administration (FDA) remains it prohibited for any purpose.
What is Telemedicine Technology?
There is a term in medical named as “Health It”, which includes technologies to store, share, and analyze health information and telemedicine technology falls under this category.
Telemedicine Technology for Healthcare
Telemedicine technology is helpful for the doctors, who are very far from the patients, and telemedicine technology can be also termed as “Remote clinic”. Florida marijuana doctors who use telemedicine can help you get your medical marijuana card in Florida quickly and easily. There are many benefits of telemedicine technology for both doctors and patients and those benefits are given below:
- The patients can follow up care and illness management from their home, as they don’t need to go to the doctor’s clinic now.
- Telemedicine technology is helpful for those citizens who find it difficult to travel.
- This technology is efficient for both money and time.
- Patients are also don’t exposed to others.
What Are the Qualifications for Medical Marijuana in Florida?
The medicine Marijuana can be given to patients who are suffering from the following diseases:
- Multiple sclerosis
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Crohn’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Crohn’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
The qualifications for taking or buying medical marijuana are listed below:
- The patient must have permanent residential proof of Florida.
- The patient must be diagnosed by a qualified physician or doctor.
- The patient must be certified by a specially-licensed cannabis physician in Florida.
- The patient must have a medical marijuana card.
- The patient has to consult with the doctor every 7 months.
Security and HIPAA Compliance
The countries or states who had access to medical marijuana have many service providers and for any solution, they cleared they should be concerned about general security and HIPAA compliance. For example, they should not use apps for video calls that are insecure.
The service providers make healthcare work easier and convenient and one benefit is for patients also i.e, less costly, as now they don’t need to go to clinics.
Now, I hope that your questions got its answer and your all doubts regarding medical marijuana are solved.