In this post, i am going to tell you how you can download any web page or online article as a PDF file with just a single click using your favorite browsers like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
How to Download Any Web page As PDF File in Any Web Browser
- Go to the Chrome Web Store or Firefox Add-ons Store.
- Search and download an extension called “Save as PDF“.
Direct Link – Chrome Firefox
- Once you’re here you can click on the Add to Chrome / Firefox button.
- Chrome / Firefox will ask you for your permission to add the extension. Click on add extension, it will start downloading and install to the chrome / firefox.
Now there is a new icon of the Save as PDF extension on the upper right-hand corner of the browser or exactly next to your address bar.
- Go to the website that you wish to download as a PDF. It might be YouTube, Facebook, Google, Wikipedia or any other.
- Click on Save as PDF extension when you’re on that particular webpage.
- It will download the whole webpage as a PDF file in a blink of an eye.
So that way you can save your favorite web pages or online articles for later use or maybe for accessing it when you don’t have an active internet connection as well as there are many other uses for this extension.
Hope you liked our post—let us know what you think in the comments below.