In this post, i am going to tell you how you can compare any PC hardware online in just few clicks. We all know we can get comparison between two different PC hardware by just googling it but I can really tell you something other than that. Something like a top to bottom comparison between the specs of two different PC hardware components for example a CPU and another CPU.
How to Compare Any PC Hardware Components Online (Updated 2018)
- Go to the website Game Debate.
- Once you’re on the site go to the hardware drop down menu and you will see a whole bunch of subcategories which will take you to your preferred comparison jonus like you
can compare here between CPUs, GPUs, motherboard, power supplies, hard drives cases and so on. It also has special features like option to compare a laptop CPU with the Desktop CPU or vice versa.
- Choose the CPU laptop or CPU desktop option either way we can add another one for comparison. Like for example Intel Core i7 4510, from here you will be redirected to a new page which will only show you the spec sheet of the current CPU which is the Intel one. Now scroll all the way down to “Compare the Core i7-4510U 2-Core 2.0Ghz to any other CPU” and choose the manufacturer of the other CPU – AMD or Intel. Choose between laptop
or Desktop, which means choose the component type you’re trying to add for this comparison, is either made for a laptop or a desktop form factor and at last choose the processor itself which you want to compare against the other one. Like for example Desktop Class Ryzen 7 1st Gen, it is one of the high-end CPU of the Ryzen lineup, Now choose the sub model as Ryzen R7 1800X.
- Now click on the link which says “Click this link to compare the Ryzen R7 1800X to Core i7-4510U 2-Core 2.0Ghz“.
- That’s it. Now it will take you to a page where you can see the in-depth comparison between the two CPUs. The comparison is only depending on the spec sheet of each hardware and some graphs. It will show you the comparison in a very simple and easy to understand manner. Considering the CPU comparison that we are running, it will show you things like CPU architectures, CPU stock type, CPU form factor, Release date, CPU link, CPU core count, Thread count, Clock speed, Turbo frequency, max TDP, lithography or the size of the Union, Bit width, Max temperature, Virtualization, L1 cache, L2 cache, L3 cache, Max memory size, Memory channel, ECC memory support, Overall comparison in Graph and lastly some mini review for each hardware component separately. It also show things like Hardware ranks and how much the percentage better is one component to another.
This would be a very useful way to satisfy yourself if you are curious about PC hardware’s like me. So keep an eye on it, maybe bookmark it and for your information this post is not sponsored by Game Debate :p
Fahim is Founder of Technoxyz and a passionate blogger. He loves new Gadgets and Tools. He generally covers Tech Tricks, Gadget Reviews etc in his posts. Beside this, He also works as an SEO Analyst at Technoxyz.